Blissful sunrise from Bajul Bay, West Bali National Park

After several crazy months, I finally have my favourite 'down-me-time' at one morning. This probably one of my favourite sunrise spotting in the island. A single jetty with everglade panoramic view that I might never seen in my life. Particularly because I had the chance to enjoy this ridiculously jaw dropping moments by myself. I guess it was a priceless one, alhamdolellah.. 

It wasn't my first time jetting off this eco resort, located in West Bali National Park. Still one of my fave, especially its the genuine hearted team that always make me long to come back. 

To give you an idea, this resort boasts amidst the national park, around 390 hectares. Can you imagine the rich beauty has to offer? Either forest side or sea side, you have it all. You need a little bit of adventure sense though, don't mind about the insects and animals wandering the places, if you wish to seek comfortness you better off go to some  fancy places in downtown hehehe.. 

So I was getting off early from the monsoon lodge to catch sunrise, just myself as my other travelmates are still dozing off on their deep sleep. It was the beginning of rainy season, love the morning breeze drifting on my face, it was only chirping birds, swaying trees and me. 

As I get off the safari car, thanks to the kind hearted driver who took myself just in time after the sun was up. It was a rare time for me, wandering through the sand and endless sea view. Can you spot me on this shot? :)



Further aside is Bajul Bay, its perhaps one of the most favourites photographers sites to capture. I was thankful for that morning, for God to give me chance in capturing this priceless view. No filters needed, the setting is already perfect. 

The jetty is also a base for pick up and drop off point of snorkeling to Menjangan island, known for its pristine underwater. Some lucky divers spotted whale sharks and green turtles, such a rare sight. 


Forget about the whale shark and turtle. I am over the moon even to have this opportunity for dipping my feet into this crystal clear water, school of fish played around under my feet. Don't mind my so 'Oh-ugly-feet'. 

I was a happy kid! 

My eyes were frozen by seeing them on and off in between the corals. Subhaanallah.. Praise be with Allah. I cant imagine how beautiful the heaven will be. Should be a reminder to myself :) 

Anyhoo, I was sitting on the wooden deck for almost two hours. And the sun is up and I can't help to freeze the moment from my mobile. It was perfect, warm sunlight, breeze air, sea water, fish, and chirping birds..  I am glad it wasnt illusion. For hours, my imagination alighting everywhere. Not ready to leave yet. 



'morning star rises; the horizon grows defined; people become friends in a moving caravan.  
Night birds may think daybreak a kind of darkness, because that's all they know.  
It's a fortunate bird who's not intrigued with evening, who flies in the sun we call Shams.'

From Soul of Rumi -by Coleman Barks

Comments

Popular Posts