Let it be...


Ooohhh

Have u heard a wise piece of advice saying not to love nor hate something deeply in mind? When u r really in love with someone, you feel like seeing him or her more, wanting more, seeing more…etc
On the other way around, when u hates something or someone, u feel like it getting your nerves and makes your blood tension up and down…how does it feel?

Its not good for your health buddy…physically n spiritually… am I right? Or left? Lol…..
Now, it happens to me..several times..


The thing is I have hated a gadget called blackberry….. Most of the people were like soooo crazy about this gadget that they sleep with them, eat with them, walk with them, shop with them…or even pooping with them..i mean take them when u even go to the looo…

Whats so good about them? I started to questioning myself. Back then they have a fatty look with lotta keypads which I don’t like..im more into a touch screen feature… and people started to love their own autism world with this blackberry..
I have been sworn myself that there is no way I ever used this gadget for some reason….. and I eat back my words……I hate myself for confessing this, but now im one of them!! Shoot… can you give me an excuse? I was sooo worry about my sister ever since I move to this country, for not knowing how she is going through her day. I lived with her for more than a year and I simply take a good care everything she needs…. Sending sms text or mail doesn’t cover my curiosity n worrisome over her…  so shamelessly, after saving up a bit.. I finally bought this fruit kinda things called blackberry!!!!!

Oh my lord…but anyhooo, I bought the touchscreen one… i still hate the one with zillion tiny keypads on it! Oooohh lord… and im starting to be one of those nerds who keep their eye on the screen…
I should have told myself just to love or hate something as it is…not more or less….. 

Comments

Popular Posts