Infatuated with Running



Did anybody notice on the tattoo of the above picture? It was taking during the Terry fox run while ago. And this father runner brought up his twinnies along with him to run. But what I love most is the tattoo which is match his shirt..'I love running' ..lol


And I am in loveeeeeeeee with running... I have been looking down on my feet, which almost look like a runner..hohohohoh...


I was not really into sport that much as I am good at nothing.. i do love running for some reasons, it just melted down my stuffy thought and seriously i feel so much better that the sweat running down my body most probably bring out negative energy inside me. Not 100% indeed..


Guess i have been started to ran since I lived in Holland, 3 years back and  as far as I remembered.. no matter it was summer, winter, spring or fall.. I keep on running...like 3 or four times a week. As I moved to other country, i stopped for a while and last year was my turning point to keep promised to myself that I wont ever let this feet never run anymore..


Its so much fun seriously..well the truth is, I prefer to run outside. It feels boring to run inside a gym and looking down on the meter of treadmill on how long have you been ran... so instead, I put a huge headphone and turn upbeat music loudly.. its like a glorious moment of burning the stuffy wetty though and calories..lol..

Comments

Popular Posts