Crazy bout u!!


Heyyyy I missed you!!!

Seriously meaningly missing out my blog 

Im heating up my tummy to eat up more, everyone is like ‘u r too skinny, u shud gain like 5 kgs… and im brainwashing my mind to eat more fatty food that enable me to help in gaining more weight. Then I ended up with trying hard to push myself to eat something fatty which I can indulged with.. basically I love eating all good food..yet I am not a big fan of rice. I know my tummy very well who just deeply in love with chocolate and ice cream. The thing is I don’t have fridge to keep ice cream stock..thus chocolate is the best option. And I don’t feel regret at all for eating them..i cant even resist myself if there is any laying chocolate down on the table.. and taa-daaa…im starting to craving for more chocolates than ever and im eventually feel happier when I eat them! Im in love with this happy foodie..



Then ridiculously I started to crave more choco than ever. Luckily I found some colleagues at the office who has the same tendency in loving choco…Unconsciously whenever I passed their office, I will ask with my most innocent face, ‘’do u have choco by c hance….?’’ Ha-ha…and yes, now I guess most of them now know I am crazy about this happy foooddd!!!

Well…on a good note, I have a very positive thought about this happy food, that whenever I eat them my feeling is like flying out to the cloud number nine…naaaa…I guess the highest cloud ever! Its even beat the feeling of falling in love with the one you like I guess..

At the end of the day, whenever myself feeling down..im seeking choco…and for moment feel such a glorious feeling which no one can replace. Choco is like my real friend, it gave me a pleasure that no one can give…  coz human words is sometime full of pretentious things…  though chocolate doesn’t speak a word but each little bite of it give me a glorious effect that nobody can give.. that’s how I am crazy bout him…

Comments

Popular Posts