Am not alone, Allah is with me..

And whatsoever puts his trust in Allah, then He will suffice him (Quran 65:3)



The only escapade that brings me joy and peaceful time for the rest of the day is when I able to ‘Sujud’
as long as I can and have a deep talks with Him… Allah subhanahuwataalla..who always listened to whatever I complained about… this sounds awkward yet I feel a grieve afterwards.  I might only live and die for Him..simply because I complain all things to Him.. I cry to him..

And because while the creation can comfort me…only Allah can heal me..save me..and guide me…  at ease and difficult time. Dunya is a drop of water, the hereafter an ocean… this world is not worthy of the tears afterall..perhaps…have Sabr and submit His call

Me, being emotionally need Him above all…

Comments

Popular Posts