Play it cool girl!

Play it cool!
Hey me, how are you today? Have you played yourself cool?
I repeat, you should play it cool!



I want it…I want myself to play it cool….but things turn out the other way around,

Again im playing on a game and foolishly burn myself into the flames, shoottt! Seriously I better off with myself, again I felt uneasy…. which is sounds totally ridiculous…I feel like peeling myself off the shores and commit on a full training plan in burning calories to wash out all load on top of my nerves!

I need to pull my head straight first…. Might need a long time to just stop and stare things whistling on thinking and mumbling…


Ughhh guys, tells you what, it hurts so deep. Listen and think about the person who doesn’t deserve to love you the way to cherish them or that sort of relationship that crumbled before my naïve instinct. Shooot…love is hurt and painful your highness…..

Whats the proper word to describes it? Its most likely felt like the Unrequited love!  A-ha! Have you felt that? It feels like a punch in toothache……you cant be angry, cant cry, cant complain, as its might felt way worsen… so holding up yourself will most likely the right to things to keep yourself cool. Why not soothe that ache by sitting down with a full bowl of ice cream? Are they thinking of you too? Are you supposed to someday realize you’re perfect for each other? Until then, you have this piece to write on and keep you company…..

if, and only if, these are my fave words....then i thought, give it a shot. If not, don’t even try it. You’ll only end up heartbroken, without a friend and, most poignantly, without benefits of any kind.

Godspeed, and may the Force be with you

Comments

Popular Posts