Paris hinterland

Do you know that the middle east has Eiffel tower? Mini Eiffel Tower shall I say..
Its a fake one anyhow.

So I was so pleased to meeting this couchsurfer fellas  in the city. they made my weekend! 
Its been years I havent met such a cool couchsurfer pals. I used to couchsurf hunting back when I lived in Europe. That was a nice life chapter where I had so many holidays in a year. Seasonal holidays where I spent most of the time for backpacking across the continent. Used to throw lots of plan, arranging the itinerary based on fodors and hunting budget airfare and indeed finding a nice host who willing to give me a couch for a nite or two..

Bust couchsurfing is beyond this hosting and finding couch ideas...some might misusing them but all in all, its such a lovely cross culture experience. Seriously, I have never met such a cool traveler pals who are at the same line in traveling passion.

Im lost..so where am I? Im in  Paris..I mean, Paris wanna be which is located in Al Ain. We were visiting some of the city's highlights in Al Ain. The heat was superb, weather wasnt that chill anymore at noon. Well later before the dawn was fine..its actually very fine. This fake eiffel tower located inside the Hanging Garden. I thought the idea of Hanging garden is a garden located somewhere in the hills or higher place which makes it look as if they are hanging. I totally wrong..there were lods of Hanging flower pots inside. Shooottt...my mind was imagining the other thing. Well its pretty good actually. I've seen Keukenhoff Flower Garden and its incomparable indeed.


Not that disappointing anyway, just the fact that the police officers is keep an eye on anyone who step on the grass and calling out not to do this and that with that sort of look..


Well its nice to see some colors in the desert land. I wish the weather will be less chill yet we were welcomed by pueerrfect heat..!


And finally...the world has given an appreciation for this hanging garden...


Comments

Popular Posts