Hello Sheikh, how are you today?



Its my crispy thought to asking how the Sheikh has been doing today? They don’t even know my existence in the globe..ha-ha..

Again its one of the most noticeable things if you touch down the Emirates. Everywhere and anywhere, you might notice pictures with various sizes, pose, color and style of the Emirates Rulers, the Sheikh. Amazingly you might acknowledge their faces instantly as their pictures are easily found everywhere. Down the road, buildings, malls, office, hospital..yeah when I said everywhere its like every possible places that might not think of. Stunning huh, how the emirates proud of their leaders. I have never seen such citizen pride..hey wait, I think I saw the pride figure in North Korean Citizens. When their last ruler passed away, didn’t you guys see how hysterically his people cried and screamed as if it’s one of the most unbelievable things has ever happened on their life decade.

These figures must have been a great person for their people. Taking pride on every aspect of their life took a long journey I believe. Big things must have been created by those figures.

With all due respect, I am not looking down other leader countries in the globe. Anyhoo to be able to notice on such a pride just put me a thought of how do they embrace their people to be proud of their own leader? Too complicated thought..well Sheikh..looking on how well has the region growing in a decade, has answered part of my thought.

P.S. Thanks to my fellas, for keeping the Sheikh poster on the cupboard of his office and inspired me to drawing line of this crispy thought. Long live Sheikh!

Comments

Popular Posts