Love it when it rains!

Rain is a miraculous thing ever happened in tha land of sand dunes.

Its only a misty rain with a bit of clumsy sky but Lord knows how do I feel about it when I look outside and see the raindrops.

I just love it. I feel like time traveling when the rain hovered my head. I rememberred the old good times. Flashy memories..


Very interesting view once it's rainy and fogy here in the metropolic Middle East..

Well its a different story if the rain falls intensively. I might not gonna like it.

Like when I used to live in Bali, the thing is because I ride a motorbike to go everywhere. When the morning come and hard rain falls down, I'm like....''Ooohhh Lord, not again'', the weather will drastically changes once it's stopped. Its soaking wet and humid and hot. But hey regardless how hot it is, I still love the place..

And now, looking from the fourth floor at the office. A different landscape view of the city after rain. A mixture feeling. Knowing that I might kiss goodbye to the country. It has been a great up and down year where I encountered valuable lessons.

And again... Looking at the rain, my memory is running back and forth of what happened in the past year. Whay an unapologetical dreamer have I been..Its been rewarding, joyful, scary, full of surprise..

Adios Sand Dune Rain...Till we meet again...!

Comments

Popular Posts