Dirty little secret



I have seen this scene in my life. And I was like cursing the guilty pleasure game. My dearest friend encountered the same. I feel pitiful as I cant put my shoes on hers. I don’t know how does it feel like being the other person.

Life is full of surprise. You cant help who you fall in love with. It just might be a married man.
Its thrilling, full of excitement and saddened at the same time. Unhappy waiting game that the she will rarely win. She’s now struggling hard to fall out of love with a married man

She has now living a life shrouded with secrecy. Close friends might know, like me who cant help but writing a piece of note as I cant even give her best solution. But she can’t really let anyone else know. Shes completely being a loner most of the time.

I have told her. Simply because the man talks negatively about his marriage doesn’t mean that his obligation to his wife is less important to him. The needs of his family will always outweigh your needs.

‘No matter how hard you want to walk in the sunset with him or he is willing to bring you gifts. His life with you is secret and will always be. He is a temporary diversion of him. The romantic interlude is emotionally painful’.

My dearest gal… Hope you will find an open door with enlighten pathway inside. He will not leave his wife. And either legally or financially, you have no claim for whatever.

Step back and indentify the process. Think with your head and not heart. Please forgive my shameful note, I simply care of you and knows how hurt you are. You deserve to have a qualified jolly bachelor down there, who will treat you as his only one….

Comments

Popular Posts