Fallin for Me



In my mid twenties life,  was graciously declined few opportunities for opposite sex relationship. Think I am not ready for an open relationship. I have been always living a long period relationship and it has given me a valuable experience. To fall in love is such a beautiful feeling. But I decided to do it with myself. Never had I imagine that by doing so, I am actually allowing new spirit to come within. I know it sounds awkward, but I never knew it could feel so good.

Many of my peers are probably in a fully committed relationship, married, engaged and having children. Do I envy? Not at all, everyone has their own path. I am happy for them, having kids or being married are the right decision for them and most admirable.  Nonetheless to myself, I intend to create a unique life to me and my needs, wants and desires. These are mine. And I choose to believe that I will intuitively know when I am ready for romantic love, just as I intuitively knew I wanted to write again, fulfill myself in doing nothing, enjoy life, reading books and I found it a priceless opportunity!

It is true that sometime, I had been thinking how nice it would be to have a partner for sharing your story at the end of the day.  But am I really ready for it? I guess not at the moment. I am one of those who believe if it’s bound to happen, it will happen. For the right time, with the right person, for the best reason..

Believe me, having the your own time on your life, it’s one of the most graceful feeling I had so far..

Comments

Popular Posts