Hello October...November Soon to come



Everything flows..nothing stands still...
September nearly gone and I am waiting for October to come very soon.. and then November....just cant hardly wait for my scholarship application to be announced. Sounds to excited but I am hoping to be granted as the nominee...


Sitting in the cubical with bunch howdy peeps doesnt give me much opportunity to broaden my life and see the world. its great to have more chance in experiencing some secluded part of the place where I live now.... its fun to experience things with no cost at all.... its fabolous to be trusted in capturing things for commercial use..... However, am keen to have something else that possibly widen my passion in learning. 


I do want to study. I always been dreaming of having an overseas scholarship experience. most of the time I feel like its already happening and it feels real..but when I wake up, here I am, being alone with time is ticking in every second of my life.


I am waiting for some miracles...zillion shooting stars perhaps? to live my dreams...to the fullest!

Comments

Popular Posts