(Back to) Raw Vegies

 
I've seen ricefields (quite) many times, specially when I go home. The village still has some ricefields, though it's not as spacious as it used to be..


But other than that, its been ages since I sawe vegies plantation....am a big fan of raw vegies. simply eat them with sambal or mixed with noodles. its trully good for digestion. it just feel light when I eat em.


Different when I eat junk foodies or sumthin fatty, my belly feel so heavy when I jog in the mornin. well then, I feel like turning back decades ago when I saw this raw vegies plantation. I feel like taking them home and make some sambals. For moments, I was lost...busy mesmerizing all the details..and how pretty they are.
I did not mean to sound being that so-called 'city peeps' though..


I used to love gardening a lot and had a dream that if one day God granted me to own a ground..I would use it for gardening my own spices, flowers and vegies...see..farmers wanna be!


Lately I've been busy with stupid loads and has not have good chance to make good vegies meals.  I want my vegieeess!!!

Comments

Popular Posts