January in Frame

January has gone. I was scrolling to clean up some junks on my mobile and thought these could be too dear not to be shared. Let's have a bit of photo marathon.. 

This old lady, I salute her for carrying a huge veggies carriages on head while walking through Lovina Beach, barefooted. Either she will make a living by selling veggies or surviving life out of it .. Bless her tho! 


Next was when I making  a pit stop somewhere in Bedugul. I wasn't quite sure about this flora but the colour blend is simply amazing and stunned me somehow. How God has created this beautiful balance of colour in perfect composition. SubhanAllah.. 


This canvas of Sunset hues is everyone's fave sunset spot, Kuta Beach. Taken from Discovery mall. 


Misty rain and clumsy sky poured form above in Kintamani hill, down through the lush terrain and endless hills.


Double Six beach, that day is a perfect playground for windsurfing and surf boarding. Not my ideal sport though, I am too afraid to swim on high tides :)) 


A total failure of framing the sun whilst showcasing my fingers. #YouKnowWhoYouAre 


One of my fave sunrise gazing from West Bali National Park. Praise to be with Allah swt, if this is beautiful.. Hows the Jannatul firdaus will be? 


Comments

Popular Posts