Wo Hao Kwetiauw


Was feeling lucky last night as I can go home early before 7pm and my office pal gave me a ride. We were strolling down the road and she suddenly throws an idea to eat some spicy food. And my migraine was killing me since last morning that I am craving for a proper spicy food.  Then here I am, one that no good in mapping suggesting her for Indonesian tastee ‘hey lets eat Indo food, I know a good one in the neighborhood’. And yep, as guessed, I took her round and round before finally reaching the place. Where we could have shortened the route. Poor her…

Well it was surprisingly empty when we sat, and one by one came after we sat. I was like, craving for this and that..but my eyes stop when I read ‘Kwetiauw Goreng’ (Fried kwetiauw)… oh mama…I have been craving since ages. It was my fave food back when I was at the college. I think I almost eat it at least twice a week. And the Kwetiauw seller was brilliant, lots of veggies (my taste), spicy level, and the kwetiauw itself is chewy ..i missed it!

 
So yep, was choosing this menu. Smell good, was a bit sweet, and chewy level was  so so. Some is a bit taft, I was thinking that I can make a better one. But hey I still thankful for meeting kwetiauw again! Its been a long one, since I met u!

Hope to see you soon again. Seeing an old one in my hometown would be very great…

Wonder when it will be…

Comments

Popular Posts