Hello Foggy me!


The last few days have been very foggy in the city..
Barely seen anything, cant blame for any accident might happened, as the direction cant be clearly seen..

I feel this year has been one of those foggy years for me to live on..

Been in a roller coaster. Going in and out of different doors which apparently didn’t fit me in very well. In fact, I thought I am strong enough to embrace each door that I entered within this year, but wow…its totally different scenario once I lived in it. Valuable lesson I shall say. I even start to questioning myself, what the h**l is wrong with me?  No regrets, no regrets.. that’s all I can say.

I might physically alone. But hey, I always know that my family at other side of this world is always there for me. Hfffh… I need a big and comforting ‘Panda’ hug… somehow I want to disappear for a while and see what tomorrow bring for me.

I thankful for every single thing God has given to me. Thank you Allah…you are the one where I belong, home where I can always lean on…

Comments

Popular Posts