Divorce with the flow


I wont go with the flow anymoh..

I am getting older and I do miss various momentous time to build the things that would make my life and the lives of those around me…have I really know what I actually want in life? Thinking past of my desire. I just read an article saying that most of the people who are unhappy is because they don’t actually know what they want

Think about the work that you might interest in, consider your hobby and add them into the list

Making decisions costs energy… could be stressful – and paralyzed by fear and uncertainty.  

Guess I have to decide how I would spend my time. Set the rules and structures

I guess I have to start making my own Bucket list, a measurable one.. lets say 100 to do list for this year? Never too late to draw the list..
What  I want to do, to have or to be? and you, how about you?

Comments

  1. There you go write the blog again ... :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. it feels good to return to 'second home'. with crappy writing :D

      Delete
  2. Me too .. really enjoying bluffing out things here. Its soo good.

    I may say i know exactly the way you feel here. Getting old unnoticedly. Time flies really fast. And i still dont know what i want in life :P

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts