A lil bit of heaven



Its been a long time I have not sobbed my heart out because of a movie. A lil bit of  heaven did it to me. Just literally love the ending though I have to wipe my running nose in the middle of the nite.

A little bit of heaven. It's a comedy about a guarded woman who finds out she's dying of cancer, but when she meets her match, the threat of falling in love is scarier than death. It’s a war inside herself that in the end she decided to living her life to the fullest and make the most out of it. She quits her job and simply fed her life with happiness. Which is kinda saddening for me, knowing the time is ticking out..and yes, she dies in the end but all the people she loves the most are around when she is gone. And his beloved one just running at the very last minute into the hospital saying that he loves her, and yes she closes her eyes afterwards.. ahh dude I don’t know about you, but if this movie does not bring a tear to your eye then there is something wrong with you. I guess..

And the best part is her funeral, she has a very pinky and colorful funeral theme over the lake with swing jazz and people dancing like cheering her till the end. Its kinda happy but sad isn’t it? My lord, even funeral these days are changing as well I guess. No more black and clumsy ambience. Not all indeed…

Sigh, im kinda missed my close friends too. Where are they? Do I have any? Its been ages I have not been around in a chirpy, winding and quality moment, not even a dull moment. Am I really left alone behind? Naayyy…I have my tamarind drink and cassava sticks for tonite. Cant they counted as best pals? At least as of now?


Aint no mountain high enough…if u need me call me..no matter how far..u don’t have to worry..remeber the day I set you free..singin….

Comments

Popular Posts