The Super Cute Rio Haryanto!


This young man, should I call him man? he's just turning 18 yesterday...

Introducing Rio  Haryanto, gosshhh he's cuteee! 
Like him at first sight, when I saw one of the Face cleansing Advertising on television. I thought he's one of actor as he has those asian good looking face. I couldnt believe he's still 18 this year, I wish i still 17 this year. well I do still feel like 17 every year :)

Anyhoooo, Rio  originally came from Solo and he's studying in S'pore for supporting his career at the same time. He started his career as a Go-Kart racer and now he's been the youngest racer within GP Race contest. I couldnt mention how many awarded he got..such a long list!!! And he's still 18 ... goshh

Well, what he does in the racing world has been such an inspiration for everyone. He even mentioning 'Proud to be Indonesian' in his official website. By the way, when can have a chance to see you on the circuit?


Up till now, Pertamina has been his main sponsor for keep up his good work and zillion racing agenda in the next few years..


His face kind of resembling an actor which I couldnt remember.....
Rio ....u'r so cute!!!!!

Comments

  1. its a nice blog.. but could you please edit it? cause his name is Rio not Roy.
    Roy is his older brother.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah.. you are darn right. It was years ago..I guess I was over the moon when writing this piece and never looked back since then. Thanks for the love :)

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts