Because I love english ma'am

They are very young...

Just 15 years old and they look innocents. 
The first is a bit chubby and smuggled...but he's actually smart and fast learner. its just his attitude who more like a baby boy. 
the second one, alrite, tall and he puts his effort in learning the language.
the last, so small and he really one of a kind. such a kiddoooo. well not to mention that whenever he sits, he always move his body back and forth. which made all of us burst into laugh...


anyway, they are still full of hope, bear in mind, they just got into junior high school this year. so i need to put super extra effort for them. It's more like teaching kiddoss...they like to play around. but deep inside i know they are eager in learning. 


And there the story went....we just had the first meeting two days ago and I was kind of surprise as the class is full of bunch of kiddos who turning into teenagers.
It's not that I feel like downgrading myself. Ya know, I used to teach like TOEIC and IELTS basic preparation. meaning that the student whom I used to teach are on their intermediate level.  thus i can easily communicate and start to bluff about the study material. 


this current one, I really need to start from zero. like how to arrange a basic sentence....and i managed to cheer the class with various practice. i feel like lost most of the energy... but when I ask them about their reason to learn english...I just had that grip. Ya know...a grip to motivate them and its absolutely my responsibility to push them speak and able to free their mind in english. 


they just said..they love english that much....

Comments

Popular Posts