Flower addiction

I am not Barbie Mariposa from the Fairytopia or Elina Princess fairy doll - the pageant flower girl dressed in a glitzing cosplay ball gown dress. But I certainly love fresh flowers. Beautiful flowers do intoxicate me. 

It doesn't have to smell so good to captivate me, eye-catching petals and unique shape will steal my attention. I can't stop my self from enjoying. I could steal moments, awe-struck within the beauty God has created. It matters not the time of day, the place or the people I'm with. Wherever this foot steps on and find those beautiful creatures, I will scramble to find my mobile cam. Find the right angle - up wind, down wind, it does not matter. 

I once dreamt, that I was a florist. It sounds like a beautiful therapy for the soul. 

One day, I'll grow in my own tiny backyard and even inside my house.  Can't wait, may God bless me with the opportunity. 

And these are just a few flower-struck moment collection of mine. Which I adore. And I hope you do too. 

Amersfoort central Saturday market has always been one of my fave for a morning weekend stroll. The flower part is always special. Colours, shapes, combination, simply intoxicating. 


And the early spring moment after winter, where wild flowers blooming everywhere. Wild tulips and friends could certainly drive me crazy. You will see me capturing them in the park for hours, under the rain or cold windy days. Doesn't matter. I bare my soul to those flowers.


Yellow, has been one of my fave flower colours. Couldn't find a better close up look with this piece. But I still love the rain drops stained on its petal. 


Ah these three are on my fave list close-up flower shots too. Summer 2008. I sneaked into somebody's flower yard. It was the first time in my life having witnessed huge flowers plantation. When I said huge I mean it. They are like my head's size. Stunning. 


Hello summerbee, lets make a friend and let me enjoy those beauties too :) 



Roses and Frangipani. On a bath. Who can resist? With natural bath fragrance. You can just sleep in the bath for hours too. Oh it was me. Sorry :)


And Daisies, I fell in love with how its pronounced. Do you know that the name "daisy" is thought to come from the Old English "daes eage", meaning "day's eye", for the way in which it opens at dawn. And it is said here, that Daisy leaves are edible and can make a tasty addition to salads (they're closely related to artichoke and are high in Vitamin C). Wow, now I knew. But I don't think I will be able to mix the petals with my salad though. 


And that's my flower addiction in foliage pictures. Hope they can lift your positive mood, just like I do too. 

Comments

Popular Posts