Me Love you!


It was almost one and half year back! We were at one of our fave place in Bali, Dreamland.  I gained weight as of now hehe....more shape-looks! so does her I guess...

She is tall, I am not that tall :D
She looks chinese, I am most probably if I am not using cover, will look like a chinese too
She is fragile, I am bold
She is annoying when she gets mad, I am ended up with sigh-ing and driving on my motorbike seeking ice cream to release the stuffy mind
She is so in love with rice and sleep, I am in love with bread and jogging
She is 6 years younger than me, and I missed her ! ! !

Me love you a billion, my dear sister, away in distance, but you're everywhere to me
When life gets harder, you are there, no matter if just throw shabby looks and grumbling

Lots of love...

Comments

Popular Posts