Besties, left behind

Ohhhh Dear my second home! I  missed you a bunch
Have been abandoning you for a while, I seriously need to manage my new island life

Its freaking doomed! lol..let me tell you guys, if u ever stranded on an island, no public transport, no cafe, no supermarket providing various items that you might wanna have on your each day of life..and the most and foremost thing I missed, life after work..

I used to hang out seeking fresh air, sipping a drink with pastries, with my besties..

And I leave them behind. I missed you besties!!!

It took me a while to realize and embracing this secluded life. I am so cut off from outside world. Cant do much but hey, hey, I can survive... can I?

My dear Lord, its only you that I longing for, when all my besties feel so far in distance..

Let the time flies like an arrow..I am gratefully embracing this new phase you have given.. 

Comments

Popular Posts