Gals Night walk

Its so hot at nite these days and i cant bear the humidity. friggin dry...
My gal was curiously finding the Marina walk which was told by other pal, where it has 'around the globe' theme..
but instead, we were strolling under the humid night sky, 5 kilometers away the marina side
desperately looking for a mineral water which finally can be found at the end of the walk!  Unconsciously we were confused in finding way back home to the metro station. Thats the bonus, that we have to walk for another two kilometers away taking the main road side. and met a giant doggie with the owner along the pavement. Bear in mind, I am afraid of dog..dont laugh!! im just afraid. full stop. even a small tiny dog? ohh dont dare..

Its just an incidental photowalk and I dont have tripod with me. Thus I seriously had to hold my breath to avoid those blurry result


i have no idea what other 'futuristic' building will be the next landmark of this ambitious region


Traditional dhow..umm i wonder can i get a fancy small yacht instead to stroll over the marina? 


and this is minus my other gal..she s away to the country now, enjoying homemade food! envyyyy


thats it, three hours moreless...just to stroll, walk, chat, photo, and making artificial smile over the photos..

Comments

Popular Posts