Just like Clouds



Oh my body feels like out of order, this work is killing me. Words buzzing on my ears telling me I should be more alive at work. And im insanely having trouble sleeping, my silly thought ask how can I be more alive at work? I have to be a complete sociopath or eat a terrific drugs get a proper shut-eye on my bed so I can went straight to work with that alive mind and body.

This is sick people, where I am 0n my third green tea cup and I found myself laughing hysterically at nonsense jokes and talking in high pitched giggles about a thing then im  in for some serious tears by 11 p.m.  My moody silence says, I want to sob like a small child who just wants to curl up on mom’s lap.

Some People are like clouds, when they disappear, it’s a brighter day

Comments

Popular Posts