July Delights Adventure

People say 'You are what you eat"
I have to admit something, the petite me DO loves snacking, guilty pleasure. As an Asian I umm not really fancying rice, I could survive without it. But yea tho I am not a vegetarian, I do prefer eating more veggies on my plate. With another combination off course :)
Evenso, I would not say no for a pleasurable delights adventure suits my taste as a moslem and a great foodie lover ..

So my fave of last month went into something like these.. I had a happy tummyy!


  1. Gong Restaurant, Umalas II, Bali 

It was healthy choice yet fulfilling! The Vietnamese and Thai salad, couldn't resist these appetizer. And Raw Tuna.. i still remember how tender it was inside but it was one of the tastiest raw tuna I had ever dined. Note that I am not really a raw meat lovers :)




2. XO Suki Kuta 
Excuse the poor image quality, it was Ramadhan and I was craving for suki adventure. The soup was perfect as it was Tom Yum Gung soup, and all mixed ingredients were up to your choice, a mix of veggies, prawns, chicken, beef, tofu and other. Suki lovers be prepped to be blown away for your hungry tummy! 
So it was before and after dining, ooopppsss I couldnt drink the soup till finished :) 


3. Mozaic Beach Club 
Who wouldnt say no for tasting one of the sought-after resto in the island? Perfectly burst into my mouth, even I was only tasting their top tapas selections. Just to give you an idea, its a beachfront venue, so it is mostly pack before the sunset. Beautiful presentation, clean yet mouthwatering. Got a blend taste of local and western at the same time. Oh buddy you should taste it for yourself! 



4. Lacalaca Mexican Resto 
Honestly the venue isnt really inviting at daytime but as the sun goes down, the vibe somehow rather nicer. Good choice for chill out with DJ plays some tune at the weekend. 
Oh I love the Quissadella. Crispy outside and melted cheese inside.. To good to be missed. It is also one of the chefs fave. Make sure you have it on list if you happen to be around the neighborhood. Salad was ok, the avocado was really a good mix inside the salad. And Beef Fajitas was also satisfying. 


Ahhh I forgot to mentioned that I dined twice at Warung Italy, their creamy mushrooms and cheesy Lasgna are top notch! 

Small tummy I have for these delightful journey.. hehe

Comments

Popular Posts