Justify a Hijabi Fashion


What comes on your mind when you see a women wears a head cover? 
Please tell me its not remind you of Terorist :( very sad  to hear.. 

I have a little knowledge of saying how beautiful has Islam taught me about life in the past few years. It aint easy.. I learned lil by lil gradually. And I can proudly say that it's actually the people who made image of Islam negative in the western world. 

It will be a long story, but Im happy to share say that Islam is beautiful. 
  
As a muslima, I wear head cover or known also as veil or hijab after graduating from high school. I was at lost. I was born in a moslem family yet I didnt know the 'Why' should I choose Islam as my religion. Even-so, the last few years was the year of rediscovering for me. Truthfully speaking, wearing a hijab bring me peace. Will share you later how I finally proud to say it.. 

And yes, muslima fashion has greatly moving fast in the past decade. I was impressed with the revert numbers that increased in the western world. Some of the revert  muslima are even wearing head scarf ... Mashallah.. 

For many women who wear the veil it is perceived as a choice of freedom from the constraints of being recognized only through physical beauty and thus the veil is a form of 'liberation’.  There are many scarf styles, and a variety of beautiful types of scarves. You can experiment with a few and find one that compliments you. We’re not restricted to wearing only black or tying it with a knot under the chin.

Dressing demurely can now mean looking good, or better yet, feeling great. You can dress modestly and flatteringly to your body shape. With numerous looks to choose from, individualizing faith takes on new meaning and you can now match it to the shade of your nail varnish. 

Yet, simplify  is the new fashion statement that I'm considering to try on.. 

Comments

Popular Posts