Motherfire!!!

In dealing with others, be gentle and kind.
In speech, be true.
In ruling, be just.
In business, be competent.
In action, watch the timing.


It most probably suit me best as of now. Lemme me give you a clear picture of what I have just done which was creating a lil bit mess which was making my moaning a bit clumsy after reading those reaction. LOL... I was sending the message around 3 am in the morning. Knowing that my eyes would not allow me to sleep as I have not saying a proper 'farewell' message to everyone. Yes, Im moving to a new company this Friday.

So there I was, sitting on the corner of the cafetaria with half eyes awake and browsing a random farewell message which I would thought very funny. 

And I did!!

Adopting the message and thinking of sending them to a very critical department which later on I found out that it was not accepted nicely and negatively responded. I am half giggling, half humiliated, half confusing. What the hell that supposed to mean? Those walls and faces looks arrogant and I feel like walking out of a super cold hallway. Hffffffffffffsshhh...Deep inside im half regretting, but there is no way to turn around. Then silly me sending another apologetically text for those respected person. 

But guess what, I have NO regrets on my dictionary. No regrets!  I value every lesson that I have in my each and every day life. 
I need to burst out my stuffy thought, time for SHOPPING!!!!! 






Comments

Popular Posts